Recipe of Teekha sev step by step …… Spicy Sev made at home tastes really delicious. Teeka sev is special snack made during diwali. Teeka sev compliments with other sweets. Its effortless and gets ready in few minutes. Lets prepare teekha sev
- Gram flour(Besan)- 2 cups
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Carom seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder- 2 tbsp
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- Water – for making dough
- Check ingredients before making Teekha Sev
- In a Bowl , take gram flour, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, carom seeds, Baking soda.
- Add Oil and mix everything well.
- Now make a soft dough by adding water as required
- Keep the dough for rest for 10- 15 mins.
- You need a sev machine to make sev. Grese the inner side of machine with oil.
- Apply oil on your palms and take out a big ball from dough. Roll it long so that it fits into machine.
- Now insert the ball in machine and close its lid.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Oil should be heated till medium. (add a little sev. If its floating up, then then the oil is ready).
- Now start making sev by moving your machine in round direction.
- When the sev are fried and rised up , flip and fry the other side. Keep it on low flame
- When done, remove the sev on paper towel. Let it cool completely. Store in air tight container.
Your crunchy and delicious Sev is ready. Enjoy with your family and friends.
Thankyou for visiting my blog. Do like and comment.
Follow me on social media. Instagram: @the_creatiefoodie Facebook: Creative Foodie