Delicious besan ke laddu Recipe stepwise…. Besan ke laddu is my favorite and I make it every Diwali. My kids too love this laddu. It’s a traditional Recipe and very easy to make. So let’s prepare besan ke laddu.
- Gram flour(besan)- 2 cup
- Tagar(or powdered sugar)- 1.5 cup
- Clarified butter(ghee)- 1 1/4 cup
- Badam- chopped, 5 to 6
- Cardamom powder- optional
- Check ingredients for making besan ke laddu
- In a non-stick pan, add besan and roast on a low flame. Keep mixing so that besan does not burn.
- Roast for 5-7 mins. Roasting without ghee saves time and gives it a nice taste.
- Now add ghee and mix it well. Keep the flame low.
- Mix well.You will see the besan and ghee gets binded well. Now sprinkle 1 tbsp of water and mix it very well. Bubbles will be formed in besan. (Adding water gives a good texture to your laddu)
- Roast the besan till there are no bubbles in besan. Your roasted besan is ready.
- Remove roasted besan in a big plate or Bowl. Allow it to cool down completely.
- When cooled, add tagar. You can add cardamom powder and chopped dry fruits. It’s optional.
- Mix properly.
- Take a small amount of laddu mix in you hand. Bind it together with your palms.
- Give it a round shape. Your laddu is ready. Similarly make laddus of all laddu mix.
- Garnish with chopped almonds or any other dry fruits as desired.
Enjoy Besan ke laddu with friends and family. Do like and comment. Wishing you a very happy and prosperous Diwali.
Instagram :@the_creativefoodie Facebook: Creative Foodie