Basic Eggless Vanilla cake tastes delicious and melts in mouth. If you use right proportion of ingredients your cake will turn out great !!!!! So lets make Vanilla cake
- All purpose flour- 1/2 cup
- Butter(unsalted)- 60 ml or 1/3 cup
- Yogurt- 75 ml or 4 tablespoons
- Vanilla essence- 1 teaspoon
- Condensed milk- 150 grams
- Baking soda- 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Melt the butter.
- Shift the butter in a big bowl .
- Add condensed milk.
- Whisk them together until its are creamy.
- Add yogurt and mix
- Add vanilla essence
- Whisk them together.
- In another bowl add sieve together flour, baking soda and baking powder
- Lightly mix them together. Don’t over mix it otherwise it will lose its lightness and cake would not be fluffy. See to it that there are no lumps formed.
- Grease the cake tin with butter and flour. i have used small cake tin which is of 7 inches.
- Add the cake mixture and bake this in a preheated oven for 30 mins at 180 degress
- check in between whether the cake is done or not. Insert tooth pick in centre, if it comes out clean your cake is ready
- Remove the cake when the tin has cooled down. Your eggless vanilla cake is ready.
Enjoy with your family..
Follow us on instagram: the_creativefoodie