Yummy cottage cheese dipped in spicy achari gravy. Best for people who like to eat spicy meals. Panner achari masala is an authentic dish that tastes delicious with rice or roti.
So lets start making Panner achari masala:
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds- 1 tsp
- Red chillies- 2 to 3
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds- 1/4 tsp
- Panner- 250 grams
- Onion puree- (3 onions sliced and grinded to fine paste)
- Tomato puree- 3 tomatoes
- Ginger-garlic paste -2 tbsp
- Fresh cream- 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder- 2 tsp
- coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per your taste
- First we will make masala for achari panner masala.
- In a pan, roast red chilly for 3 to 4 mins.
- Next add the Cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- roast them for 5 mins .
- Let it cool down completely and grind it to powder.
- Now lets start making gravy.
- In a same pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil. Add onion puree and saute on medium to high flame.
- Fry till golden. Then add ginger- garlic paste and fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Add the tomato puree and cook till oil oozes out of it.
- Then add the cream and saute. Keep on a low to medium flame
- Add turmeric powder, red chilly powder, and coriander powder.
- Add the achari masala powder. and saute for a minute
- Add around 1 and 1/2 cup of water and boil on medium to high flame.
- Add panner peices, salt and mix. Cook for 5 more mins on low flame.
- panner achari masala is ready.
Your panner achari masala is ready. Serve with roti,paratha or rice.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Do like and comment. Follow for more recipes.
Instagram:the_creativefoodie Facebook: Creative Foodie